Supporters Liaison Officer Job At Hearts of Oak 2022 | The Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Plc is looking for a competent person who qualifies to occupy the position of Supporters Liaison Officer. As the Supporters Liaison Officer, you will be in charge of managing the activities of Accra Hearts of Supporters and more.
About Hearts of Oak
Founded in 1911, Accra Hearts of Oak SC is the oldest existing Ghanaian football club, and with a fan base of an estimated 8 million, among the most popular clubs on the African continent. The Club has previously won the CAF Champions League, the CAF Confederations Cup, and 20-times its local league, the Ghana Premier League.
The Phobians currently invest in state-of-the-art training facilities and a new youth academy, while reinforcing its non-technical staff. The Club has, therefore, created the position of Supporters’ Liaison Officer, to address key concerns of its supporters.
READ ALSO: Underground Mining Alliance Job Recruitment.
How To Apply For The Supporters Liaison Officer At Hearts of Oak
Send all applications to: [email protected]
The application must be presented in English plus a CV
Closing Date: 25 August 2022
Role Summary: Supporters Liaison Officer Job At Hearts of Oak
• A great opportunity for a Supporters’ Liaison Officer to join a leading Ghanaian football club and play a vital role in the operation of the Marketing and Communications departments.
• Primarily based in Accra, you will be visible and accessible as the first point of contact to all supporters requiring personal contact with the club. This includes all home matchdays and selected club events throughout the year.
• The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator and motivated to enhance the matchday experience and fan engagement initiatives.
• The club provides the opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team that has a collective desire to continually enhance its offering to supporters.
• You will be a key figure in ensuring all fans have the best possible experience as a supporter of Accra Hearts of Oak Football Club.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• Being the first point of contact for supporters and fan groups regarding queries, issues, and complaints, communicating via email, telephone, social media, and face-to-face, and ensuring first-class customer service is always provided.
• Liaising with department heads to ensure all supporter issues are resolved.
• Maintaining and making improvements to the club’s numerous fan guides, including the Supporters’ Unions.
• Understanding and keeping disability legislation up-to-date and fulfilling the club’s duty in providing an accessible stadium for all.
• Being a liaison on matchdays to help supporters with wayfinding and any potential inquiries and issues – Liaising with fellow Clubs and external organizations to share best practices.
• Ensuring alignment between the club and the Community to support the delivery of community projects and to build positive relationships with community groups with a focus on driving attendance at home matches.
• Undertaking the organization and delivering junior supporter events and community visits.
Required Skills for the Position
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Extensive experience in a senior customer service/customer-facing role
• Experience working in a football or sports-based organization
• Confident communicator, able to build and maintain relationships
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
• Ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic, and driven
• Proactive approach with the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities
• A polite and professional manner
• Exemplary organizational and planning skills
• A commitment to self-improvement and a desire to enhance the department’s operations
• A commitment to equality, diversity, equal opportunities, and accessibility