Jobs Positions at Design and Technology Institute 2022: There are many job openings available at Design and Technology Institute in 2022. You can apply for any of the available positions before the deadline if you qualify.
The Design & Technology Institute (DTI) is looking to employ committed and responsible individuals for their Massive Recruitment, in August 2022.
About Design & Technology Institute
The Design & Technology Institute (DTI) is a hub for engineering and design practice at Accents & Art Limited (AAL).
Formally launched in March 2016, the Institute seeks to provide a platform for students from various universities, polytechnics, and technical and vocational institutions to gain industry experience by working closely with artisans on a factory floor and supported by experienced instructors.
Students are further exposed to field/site visits to enable them to experience firsthand what transpires in the industry.
This is to help bridge the gap between the school curriculum and the world of work. The Institute explores ideas and challenges perceived as boundaries between academic disciplines.
How To Apply for Recruitment at Design & Technology Institute 2022
Applicants who are interested in any of the positions below must read the job requirement by clicking on the job title. If you qualify for the position, send your CV to [email protected].
Deadline: 26 August 2022
Open Positions at Design & Technology Institute:
1. Teacher of Challenge Program
To develop and equip students with Life skills through experiential learning, instruction, and guidance on how to effectively handle the challenges and problems commonly encountered in daily life.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
2. Design Innovation and Product realization Assistant
• Help facilitators with recordkeeping, tracking attendance, etc.
• Help facilitators prepare for lessons
• Help facilitators prepare for lessons by gathering materials ready
• Help supervise the students in class and during practical sessions
3. Library Assistant
General management of the library and supervising library patrons.
• Assist with daily tasks of the library such as issuing library materials, checking out/in library materials, collecting late charges, and determining outstanding materials.
• Carry out classification and cataloging of resources using the Library Management System.
• Assist learners to identify, locate and access the information they require
• Examine books for damage; repair or facilitate repairs when necessary.
4. HR Manager
• Ensure the availability of all the logistics required for running the Institute.
• Create a safe and conducive environment for teaching and learning.
• Set objectives for direct reports and monitor and evaluate their performance periodically.
5. Procurement Assistant
• Assist in the purchase of materials and supplies needed to support the day-to-day operations of DTI.
• Assist in establishing an effective mechanism to ensure that stock is replenished
• Assist in sourcing competitive quotations for the price, quality, and delivery conditions
• Assist in confirming orders with suppliers, follow up deliveries and liaise with the accounts office to ensure suppliers are paid promptly.
6. Accounts Officer
• Receive fees and other payments by cash, cheques, and money transfers.
• Post daily receipts and maintain Accounts receivable documentation.
• Handle cash and deposits using proper accounting procedures and documentation.
• Monitor all receipts and payment vouchers.
• Ensure timely deposit of payments is made to the Bank.
7. Administrative Assistant
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Assist in the preparation of reports and other documents
• Provide general support to visitors
• Maintain a contact list for the institute
• Act as point of contact for internal and external clients.