Korto is a global team of ambitious professionals, collaborating remotely across national and cultural boundaries to create excellent learning offers for both developed and developing countries.
- You summarize the key ideas from insightful non-fiction books into a format that is easy to read in 15 minutes each. The books we summarize are from a wide range of topics including, e.g., personal productivity, motivation, health, happiness, building a career, love, etc.
- You will receive training and ongoing feedback to enable you to create very high quality summaries that people enjoy reading or listening to.
READ ALSO: Apply For Winder Instrumentation Technician at Anglogold Ashanti (Ghana).
• Love for reading books and writing texts
• Have excellent proficiency of written English
• Be ambitious, intelligent, analytical
• Responsible in completing tasks
• Have a structured but creative approach to work
• Have a computer or tablet with internet connection.
READ ALSO: Apply for For Administrative Manager at Beacon International School.
What Korto offers You:
• Full-time or part-time remote work.
• Flexible – you choose when and where you work.
• Long-term collaboration and reliable, fixed salary.
• A culture of mutual respect and personal growth.
• Constant learning from great books.
• Opportunities for your creative initiatives.
The vacancy is available for students, university graduates, writers, librarians, journalists, teachers and for every person who can see him/herself in this place!
READ ALSO: Apply For Advancement Officer at Akrofi-Christaller Institute.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 04 February, 2023
Let us know if you are facing any issues applying for this job. Subscribe to our notifications to receive alerts of jobs like this as soon as we publish them.
Ghana Recruitments | Job Vacancy For Summary Writer
Comments are closed for this post.