Administrative Manager Vacancy, Aburi – Ghana. | Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge in Peduase – close to Aburi.
Beacon International School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Preschool and Primary levels and offers both the Cambridge International and the Ghana Education Service (GES) curricula at the Secondary level.
They are seeking to recruit an Administrative Manager to oversee the school’s Administration and Human Resource departments.
READ ALSO: How to Apply for Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment.
Administrative Manager Job Summary
• This individual will be stepping into a rewarding role at an exciting time of development and growth at Beacon School.
• The ideal candidate should be a genuine Christian with a desire to contribute to nurturing children and teenagers with sound moral values
and in general excellence.
• He/she must be ready to lead and or participate in all aspects of school life.
READ MORE: Top 8 Career Skills to Prepare for Industry in The Future.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Beacon School Administrative Manager must have advanced IT skills and be an excellent communicator.
• Must also be able to establish positive relationships with and motivate all persons.
• You must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must be hardworking and diligent; flexible; discerning; an initiative taker and a problem solver.
READ ALSO: Underground Mining Alliance Job Recruitment.
The Beacon School Administrative Manager Duties:
• Communication with school stakeholders – school management, staff, students, parents, partner organizations, etc. through face-to-face
contact, phone calls, email, newsletters, etc.
• Staff matters – Recruitment; Orientation; Policy enforcement; staff welfare; performance appraisal etc.
• Student admissions
• General record keeping.
SEE ALSO: How to Negotiate The Salary You Deserve.
How To Apply For The Job Position
To apply for the position of Administrative Manager, all interested applicants should download and fill out the ‘Staff Application Form A’ and submit the filled forms at the Beacon School office in Peduase.
Download the application form below
Peduase Village Avenue,
Closing Date: 15 January 2023
Subscribe to our notifications to receive the latest job opportunities on your device as soon as we publish them. Don’t forget to share this job opportunity with others on social media and with your contacts.
Comments are closed for this post.