A reputable Company in Accra requires the services of a Personal Assistant.
- Scheduling meetings and managing calendars.
- Answering phone calls and emails and taking messages .
- Taking accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
- Helping with daily time management.
- Acting as the manager’s first point of contact with people from inside and outside the organization.
- Carrying out technical tasks, such as managing the manager’s email and social media accounts, scheduling travel arrangements, and preparing documents and reports.
- Possessing personal skills, such as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Qualification & Experience
• A minimum of first degree from any recognised tertiary institution.
• Be good at all Microsoft office applications.
• Good at speaking and writing of the English language.
• Must be ready to travel around Accra and beyond.
• Must have at least 3 years working experience in similar position.
How To Apply For The Job Position
Interested persons may apply with their CVs through the following:
Closing Date: 15 January, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Let us know if you are facing any issues applying for this job. Subscribe to our notifications to receive alerts of jobs like this as soon as we publish them.
Subscribe to our notifications to receive the latest job opportunities on your device as soon as we publish them. Don’t forget to share this job opportunity with others on social media and with your contacts.
Ghana Recruitments | Job Vacancy For Personal Assistant