How to Apply for Ghana Immigration Service | To apply for the Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment and Enlistment, you need to check out their requirements first. See Ghana Immigrations Service Requirements Here.
After checking whether you are eligible for the recruitment and enlistment, you will now have to proceed to the guidelines below if you are qualified to.
How to Apply for Ghana Immigration Service
READ ALSO: Ghana Recruitment Portals Websites.
Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
- a) Buy your e-voucher from any GCB Bank Ltd. across the country or you can also buy using the short code (USSD) Dial *422*473# for Ghana Immigration Service on your mobile phone.
b) At any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) branch across the country or using the short code (USSD) *924*200 # on your mobile phone.
- Go to https://www.gisrecruitments.com and use your Serial Number [SN] and Pin Code [PIN] or Token [Code] to access the application form online at the recruitment portal.
- Next, you must have a passport size picture of dimensions 200×200 pixels of JPEG/JPG/PNG with a size not exceeding 1.0MB ready to be uploaded.
- The online application form is accessible only by the Serial Number and PIN.
- Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- ALL correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail, text messages, and the e-recruitment portal only.
- Only Short-listed Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and the enlistment exercise.
RECOMMENDED: How to Apply For Any Ghana Security Services.
I hope you found this article “How to Apply for Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment” useful? Kindly subscribe to our newsletters to receive the latest updates immediately after we publish them. Share this to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any other social media platform to help others see it.