AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation.
The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Administrative Clerk – Security.
Role Purpose and Context
• To provide efficient and responsive operational and organizational support to the Security department and other stakeholders as well as additional back-up resource to the security team.
• Perform document control functions for the department
• Coordinate training and development programmes for the department
• Maintain the highest standards of discipline, working behaviour, integrity and confidentiality expected from the AGA security function
• Providing general administrative support service for Joint Anti-Illegal Mining Operations Team (JAMOT) team.
• Ensure compliance to Global Security Standards.
• Live the AGA values
• Assist with the provision of necessary documentation to facilitate internal and external audits
• Ensure that work is conducted in a safe manner.
• Ensure that the ‘working elements’ (inspections, audits etc.) of the safety management system are in compliance.
• Ensure prompt reporting of all injuries, illness and safety incidents.
• Consult Security Superintendent – Operations regarding security policies and procedures.
• Conduct inspections on Security bulkheads and steel gates.
Qualification & Experience
• HND / Degree in relevant Social Sciences.
• Minimum of one (1) year of security related experience will be an advantage
• Practical experience and knowledge in Project Management and Scheduling
• Good communication skills;
• Must have excellent ICT skills.
READ ALSO: Job Vacancy For English Editor.
How To Apply For The Job Position
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 29 December, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Let us know if you are facing any issues applying for this job. Subscribe to our notifications to receive alerts of jobs like this as soon as we publish them.
Subscribe to our notifications to receive the latest job opportunities on your device as soon as we publish them. Don’t forget to share this job opportunity with others on social media and with your contacts.
Ghana Recruitments | Job Vacancy For Personal Assistant