How to Apply for Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment | The Ghana Prisons Service calls for qualified persons to apply for recruitment into the service. I am going to show you a step-by-step process of completing the whole application.
Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment
The Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements includes the following:
SEE ALSO: List of Some Ghana Recruitment Portals.
- You must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- You must hold SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with Five (5) passes including either English OR Maths
- You must have a minimum height of 1.73metres (5ft 8inch) for Males and 1.63 meters (5ft 4inch) for females.
- You must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 30 years by December 31, 2021.
- You must be physically and medically fit.
- You must be of good character.
- You must not be bonded.
How To Buy Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Forms:
- Buying the E-voucher via Mobile Money across all networks at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 100.00)
- Buying the E-voucher from the various GCB Bank Ltd branches across the country.
How To Buy Ghana Prisons Forms Using Mobile Money
- You can buy the Ghana Prisons Service Forms through the USSD shortcode by dialling *422*473#.
- Then follow the prompt on your screen to enter your full name.
- Proceed to choose the electronic payment method of your choice. Eg. Momo Wallet.
- Then allow payment through mobile money on all mobile networks.
- After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent through SMS alert to your mobile number
READ MORE: Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements.
How to Apply for Ghana Prisons Service After Buying Your E-Voucher
Once you have secured your Serial and PIN, you are ready to start filing your application. Interested persons should first read the Ghana Prisons Service Requirement before buying the E-voucher. This way, you will get to know whether you are qualified to apply or not. If you are qualified, proceed to the Ghana Prisons Service application website.
Prisons Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date
The filling of Prisons online application forms begins on August 27th and ends on September 15th at 5 PM.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply For Any Ghana Security Services.
I hope you found this article “How to Apply for Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment” useful? Kindly subscribe to our newsletters to receive the latest updates immediately after we publish them. Share this to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any other social media platform to help others see it.