- Vodafone Ghana National Service
Are you a graduate who is looking for the opportunity to do National Service with Vodafone Ghana, one of the best telecommunication groups in Ghana? The this article is for you. Make sure you read to the end.
Vodafone Ghana National Service Program
Vodafone accepts fresh graduates to undertake national service with us. Your national service journey with Vodafone can only begin when you are posted to Vodafone by the national service secretariat and successfully complete the selection process. Vodafone national Service is for 9months starting from October to July each year.
The successful candidates will get to work with seasoned and well-trained Retail and Sales managers in our ultra-modern retail shops across the country. They will derive exciting insights into the commercial areas of the business through this well designed developmental roadmap. In addition to the above we will provide them with the tools, resources and opportunities to interface with a wide spectrum of our customers across the country.
About Vodafone Ghana
Vodafone Ghana, a member of the Vodafone Group Plc, prides itself in being one of the best telecommunications service providers in Ghana and is the market leader in the provision of broadband services.
Their vision is to be the absolute number one total telecommunications service provider in Ghana. They will achieve this through the provision of solutions, not just products and this is why we have rolled-out ‘The Vodafone Way’ Program across our business to enable us operate with Speed, Simplicity and Trust so that we are admired in our market.
Their success in achieving these objectives is dependent on identifying, developing and retaining people passionate about Vodafone and the telecommunications industry. If you aspire to lay a solid foundation to your career then apply to the Vodafone Internship program and be part of our success story.
If you believe you are one of the individuals we are looking for, and hold the following qualifications:
- Be studying in final year or postgraduate studies by august 2023.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.25.
- Have extra curricular involvement.
- Have a passion for their field of study and desire to practically apply what has been learnt.
- Have analytical and interpretation skills.
- Organisation individual with very good communication skills.
- Proactive thinker.
- Recommendation letter from institution of study.
How to Apply
Send your application with the subject “National Service Program” to [email protected].
READ ALSO: Vodafone Ghana Internships 2023. APPLY NOW!!
Benefits of the Program
- You will have access to many resources and opportunities to learn and excel.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to work in and with talented and motivated teams.
- Constant challenges & developmental opportunities.
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success.
- And makes you the best you can ever be.
Deadline for Application
Deadline are always communicated on their various social media handles.
Source: GhanaRecruitments.Com | Vodafone Ghana National Service Program 2023. APPLY NOW!!