• To ensure that both the Company and its Employees are responsible for the best Safety, Health, and Environment practices to assure Duty of Care to the environment, employees, and workplace always.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develop procedures for managing and disposing of hazardous substances.
• Develop, monitor, and constantly improve Environmental Health and Safety and Procedures for company operations.
• Develop a comprehensive Safety Standard Operating Procedure for all PRG Operations.
• Ensure safe working and environmental practices are strictly followed.
• Review Safe Working Procedures when necessary.
• Keep an up-to-date record of all Environmental Health and Safety records of the company.
• Carry out periodic and spontaneous safety Audits/Inspections of all work areas.
• Promote awareness of Environmental Health and Safety programs of the company.
• Investigate and report accidents, and incidences and produce reports with recommendations promptly.
Qualification Required & Experience
A Bachelors Degree in Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, and or a related field with at least 3-5 years Post qualification experience preferably in the Manufacturing Sector.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 30 March 2023
Comments are closed for this post.