A company is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Data Analyst, EXCEL- Specialist.
• We need an experienced worker who is capable of working with Excel tables, fully ready to enter and analyze data, prepare reports and give suggestions to work.
• The candidate should have strong excel knowledge capable to work with a great amount of info. The role is required to make use of systems and tools to extract useful information from available data to guide business decisions/initiatives.
• The role works in an agile environment, in a project-based team structure, coordinating with managers and specialists to respond to business requirements by developing actionable insights.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
READ ALSO: Job Vacancy For Senior Accountant.
• Conducting research or data gathering in line with business needs.
• Analyzing which data is important to the task at hand and convert into functional information.
• Segregation, classification, and analysis of data.
• Compilation of reports based on analysis, keeping in mind the end user’s requirements.
• Presentation of findings in the form of graphs, tables, charts, and multimedia presentations
• In some cases, performing data mining tasks, for predictive or forecasting purposes.
• Design and maintenance of databases, including security issues.
• Provide increased focus on analytics and emphasize providing valuable insights to drive improvement opportunities
• Perform analysis and develop recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities
• Ability to handle various data sources, using data modeling work to develop valuable insights across these data sources is key
• Performs Other tasks and duties, as assigned by the line Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a university degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, accounting, business administration, economics, or a related field.
• Minimum of 3 years total experience in data analysis, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required
• Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets is preferred
• Experience in data analysis and management.
• Deep knowledge of EXCEL spreadsheets.
• Big data and analytics
• Data mining & modelling
• Data interpretation
• Data Visualization & Reporting
• Statistical Analysis
• Quantitative Analytics
• Forecasting/predictive Analytics,
• Multivariate testing & optimization algorithm
• Business intelligence systems and tools
• Relationship/people management
• Superior problem-solving skills.
• Analytical and logical thinking skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Relationship building
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 01 April 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.