Ghana Armed Forces Registration 2022 | How To Apply – Ghana Armed Forces have once again opened their recruitment portal accepting new applicants into the different divisions they have. To be eligible for recruitment into the service, you will need to fulfill certain requirements.
This guide will teach you how to register/how to apply for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment and the things you will need to complete the registration process.
Follow the steps outlined below carefully. This will aid you in the filling of the online registration forms available on the Ghana Armed forces recruitment portal.
READ ALSO: Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements.
Ghana Armed Forces Registration Guide How To Apply
NB: Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment / Enlistment Exercise for 2022/2023 intake has not yet commenced. This page will be updated once the Ghana Police Service 2022 Recruitment begins. Beware of Fraudsters.
- Acquire a scratch card at Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢50) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal at https://offr.apply.mil.gh/
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233XXXXXXXXX) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/e-mail and order a re-print.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 Mb and must be in JPEG picture format only.
Share this useful article with other on various social media platforms, someone may need it. For more useful information like this one, kindly subscribe to our notifications to receive the latest recruitment updates and more as soon as we publish them.