A reputable company in Accra, Ghana is looking for a credible IT Officer for their firm. Check out the qualifications and job description below and apply if you qualify for the job.
READ ALSO: Job Vacancy For Protection and Control Officer.
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
READ ALSO: Job Vacancy For Record Keeping Officers.
Qualification & Experience Required
• Excellent communication ability
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Diploma or certificate in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
Location: Adenta, Accra
READ ALSO: Job Vacancy For Book Designers.
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
[email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail
Closing Date: 21 February, 2023
Comments are closed for this post.